The Precision Instrument D5F2000CFNMC Dial Torque Wrench with 1'' Fixed Drive and memory needle, dual scale model has a working range from 400 - 2000 Ft Lbs and 560-2800 Nm is extremely accurate (within 2% of reading from 20% of full scale to full scale).
- Patented Torsion Bar design that ensures the most accurate wrench possible.
- Durable, all-steel construction withstands industrial environments and allows for easy cleaning.
- Heat treated dial guards provide rugged protection against crushing forces.
- Dial Type wrenches are not hand hold sensitive meaning that hand position does not affect accuracy
- Fixed Square Drive Size: 1"
- Length (including extension handle): 80"
- Width: 5"
- Overall Height: 5-29/64"
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Finish: Nickel / Chrome
- Meets or Exceeds the following Specification: GGG-W-686C, ANSI B107.14M
- Comes with Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST.
- Length: 80"
Each Precision Instrument tool is custom made upon ordering. 3-4 WEEK LEAD TIME.