The Williams TorqControl 2 - 8 Nm Adjustable T Handle Torque Wrench TLA28NM is ACCURATE, FAST, EASY AND ERROR-PROOF! Applying just the right amount of torque in low-torque applications can be tricky at times. The patent-pending TorqControl Torque Tool is an adjustable bicycle torque wrench that applies torque in a range between 2 Newton Meters (Nm) and 8 Nm, indexing at every tenth Newton Meter.
- Perfect for applying torque to bicycle components
- Magnetic tip holds, and allows for easy bit changes
- Standard ¼” hex tip can utilize any standard hex bits
- Ergonomic L-shaped handle with rubberized cap for better grip
- Includes Certification of Accuracy
- TorqControl provides easy adjustability
- 4mm x 1''
- 5mm x 1''
- 6mm x 1''
- T25 x 1''
- 4mm x 4''
- T25 x 4''
*DO NOT BREAKAWAY BOLTS WITH THIS TOOL.