The Proto J6012C Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrench has a 3/8" Drive and an English range of 20-100 Ft-Lbs. Manufactured to meet standard industrial torque applications such as general industry, heavy equipment and maintenance.
3/8" Dr 20-100 FT Lbs Proto Adjustable Torque Wrench Features
- Calibrated to +/- 4% clockwise direction and +/- 6% counterclockwise at 20% to 100% of full scale.
- Calibration is accomplished by manual loading the torque wrenches.
- Manufactured to meet standard industrial torque applications,general industry, heavy equipment, and maintenance.
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Style: Micrometer
- Increments [LBS]: 0.5
- English Range [Ft Lbs]: 20-100
- Overall Length [in]: 16-17/32
- Weight [LBS]: 3.30
- Head Width [In]: 1-7/16
- Head Depth [In]: 1-1/64
- Specification ASME: ASME B107.300-2010
- Finish: Full Polish
- Repair Kit Part Number: J6006RK
- Storage Case Part Number: J6006PBF
- Specification TO: TO33K6-4-2193-1