The CDI 2502-I-ETT Electronic Torque Tester has a 3/8 Inch Drive and can test between 25-250 In lbs or 28-280 dNm. Unlike a torque calibration system, which can be used to generate a torque wrench certification, the ETT is a portable, battery powered stand-alone torque tester. It can also be used on AC power. Its primary use is to check the accuracy of dial and click type torque wrenches and torque Screwdrivers to maintain their accuracy in between calibrations. With the addition of a joint rate simulator, ETT can also check stall and clutch type pneumatic and electronic torque tools. It should not be used with any impact or pulse type tools.
- Integral transducer and sturdy housing allow mounting in virtually any position
- Unique neck design allows the operator to see the LCD display when testing long torque wrenches
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of indicated value, cw & ccw, from 10% to 100% or full scale + 1 increment or least significant digit
- Four modes of operation: peak mode, power tool mode, first peak mode and track mode
- Dual scale (English/Nm or English/cNm, dNm)
- Auto/manual display reset
- Reads bi-directionally (cw and ccw)
- Rechargeable NiCad batteries
- Designed to be a sturdy low cost tester, ETT can be placed on the wall in the factory, on a portable cart or on a bench allowing operators to test torque wrenches or power tools without having to leave their station.
Optional 900-2-01KIT 3/8" drive, 400 in. lb. Capacity Joint Rate Simulator to be used with CDI 2502-I-ETT Electronic Torque Tester to test power tools. should not be used with any impact or pulse type tools.