3/8" Dr 3.6-36.8 Ft Lbs / 5-50 Nm Norbar NorTronic Electronic Torque Wrench - 43504
The Norbar 43504 NorTronic 3/8" Drive Electronic Torque & Angle Wrench offers English Ranges in 3.6-36.8 Ft Lbs & 44.2-442.5 In lbs and a Metric Ranges of 5-50 Nm.
Includes Norbar's Torque Data System software which allows data to be uploaded manually or sent in real time wirelessly through an optional USB Wireless Adaptor.
Easy to use:
- Two full color LED displays positioned at 90º to each other so that the display can be seen whether operating in the vertical or horizontal plane.
- Only 5 user buttons for ease of use Visual (digits change color), audible and vibration indications when target is reached.
- Low battery warning Ability to turn off angle display if not required 12 Torque units.
- Reading can be displayed in 12 different torque units: Nm, dNm, cNm, kgf m, kgf cm, gfm, lbf ft, lbf in, Ft Lbs, In Lbs, ozf in & In Oz.
- Supplied with a robust push through ratchet Compatible with Norbar’s huge range of spanner end fittings.
- Easy to depress plunger for ratchet removal Ability to enter offset compensation for non-standard end fittings.
- Torque wrench reads correctly for non-standard end fittings. No need to do additional calculations.
- ±1% accuracy between 20 and 100% of wrench operating capacity.
- ±2% accuracy between 10 and 19% of wrench operating capacity.
- Clock Wise (CW) and Counter Clock Wise (CCW) angle calibration.
- Supplied with unique Torque and Angle Calibration Certificate.
- Unique TDS (Torque Data System) software included.
- Enables complete data management and archiving to a PC through seamless data exchange Two-way data management capability.
- Torque and Angle data can be sent to TDS in real time (or uploaded from memory).
- Multiple targets can be sequenced and linked.
- Tool settings can be configured at PC.
- Data can be transferred by two means: i) USB cable (supplied) ii) USB Wireless Adaptor for your PC (Sold separately)
Part No. 43509: 915MHz USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand & 43508: 868MHz UK, Europe, Singapore and India.
- Up to 3000 reading memory store, time and date stamped.
- Enables numerous tightening cycles before needing to upload data to TDS.
- IP44 protection against dust and water ingress.
- Protected against dust and sprayed water from all directions One piece aluminium handle.
- Rugged and durable Portable, powered by three AA batteries.
- Rechargeable batteries supplied Robust extruded aluminium case.
Interchangable Heads Available For This Wrench:
|OPEN ENDS - 16MM SPIGOT||RING ENDS - 16MM SPIGOT||FLARE ENDS - 16MM SPIGOT|
|RATCHET HEADS - 16MM SPIGOT||FIXED HEADS - 16MM SPIGOT||BLANK ENDS - 16MM SPIGOT|
Optional Wireless transmitter for Norbar NorTronic Electronic Torque & Angle Wrench:
Made in England