3/8" Dr 3.6-36.8 Ft Lbs / 5-50 Nm Norbar NorTronic Electronic Torque Wrench - 43504
The Norbar 43504 NorTronic 3/8" Drive Electronic Torque & Angle Wrench offers English Ranges in 3.6-36.8 Ft Lbs & 44.2-442.5 In lbs and a Metric Ranges of 5-50 Nm.
This 3/8 digital torque wrench includes Norbar's Torque Data System software which allows data to be uploaded manually or sent in real time wirelessly through an optional USB Wireless Adapter.
Easy to use:
- Two full color LED displays positioned at 90º to each other so that the display can be seen whether operating this Norbar 43504 torque tool in the vertical or horizontal plane.
- Only 5 user buttons for ease of use Visual (digits change color), audible and vibration indications when target is reached.
- Low battery warning Ability to turn off angle display if not required 12 Torque units.
- Reading can be displayed in 12 different torque units: Nm, dNm, cNm, kgf m, kgf cm, gfm, lbf ft, lbf in, Ft Lbs, In Lbs, ozf in & In Oz.
- Supplied with a robust push through ratchet Compatible with Norbar’s huge range of spanner end fittings.
- Easy to depress plunger for ratchet removal Ability to enter offset compensation for non-standard end fittings.
- This 3/8 digital torque wrench reads correctly for non-standard end fittings. No need to do additional calculations.
- ±1% accuracy between 20 and 100% of wrench operating capacity.
- ±2% accuracy between 10 and 19% of wrench operating capacity.
- Clock Wise (CW) and Counter Clock Wise (CCW) angle calibration.
- Supplied with unique Torque and Angle Calibration Certificate.
- Unique TDS (Torque Data System) software included.
- Enables complete data management and archiving to a PC through seamless data exchange Two-way data management capability.
- Torque and Angle data can be sent to TDS in real time (or uploaded from memory).
- Multiple targets can be sequenced and linked.
- Tool settings can be configured at PC.
- Data can be transferred by two means: i) USB cable (supplied) ii) USB Wireless Adaptor for your PC (Sold separately)
Part No. 43509: 915MHz USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand & 43508: 868MHz UK, Europe, Singapore and India.
- Up to 3000 reading memory store, time and date stamped.
- Enables numerous tightening cycles before needing to upload data to TDS.
- IP44 protection against dust and water ingress.
- Protected against dust and sprayed water from all directions One piece aluminium handle.
- Rugged and durable Portable, powered by three AA batteries.
- Rechargeable batteries supplied Robust extruded aluminium case.
Interchangable Heads Available For This Wrench:
|OPEN ENDS - 16MM SPIGOT||RING ENDS - 16MM SPIGOT||FLARE ENDS - 16MM SPIGOT|
|RATCHET HEADS - 16MM SPIGOT||FIXED HEADS - 16MM SPIGOT||BLANK ENDS - 16MM SPIGOT|
Optional Wireless transmitter for Norbar NorTronic Electronic Torque & Angle Wrench:
Made in England