The Williams 10ST-IW Preset torque wrenches use "J" Shank interchangeable Heads and can be preset between 60-300 In lbs or 6.8-34 Nm.
UNSET = TORQUE LEVEL PRESET BY CDI BEFORE SHIPPING AND DOES COME WITH A CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION.
Lead time for Presetting is 10 days.
Williams 10ST-IW Preset torque wrenches are designed for use on production lines and other applications where a specific torque is required for repetitive operations. The design, fabrication and materials used have been developed in coordination with major manufacturers in actual production use.
- Durable, non-slip cushion grip
- Uses "J" shank heads
- Audible click and feel impulse torque control mechanism
- Tamper proof torque setting for production line use
- Torque values can be calibrated in english or metric setting
- Accuracy: +/- 4% of indicated value, in direction of torque indicator, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789
- A In.: 6.2
- B In.: 0.68
- C In.: 0.86
- D In.: 1.4
- Shank Size: J
- English Range: 60-300 in.lb
- Nm Range: 6.8-34 Nm
- Wt. Lbs.: 0.75
CDI J Shank Heads Available For This Wrench:
|12 Point Box End Heads||