The CDI Torque Wrench 2503MFRMH is a micrometer adjustable 1/2" torque wrench with a maximum torque of 250 ft lbs. The dual scale micrometer adjustable torque wrench has a 1/2" Drive and an English range of 30-250 Ft Lbs and Metric range of 47-332 Nm. The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use and all of CDI's click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both direction.
CDI Torque Wrench 2503MFRMH Features:
- Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip.
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set
- Easy-to-read laser marked scales
- Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Drive: 1/2"
- English Range: 30-250 ft lb
- English Range Increments: 1
- Nm Range: 47-332
- Nm Increments: 1.4
- A In.: 24.4
- B In.: 1.7
- C In.: 1.4
- D In.: 1..40
- Wt. Lbs: 3.15
Snap-On Industrial Brands Torque Products Warranty:
Snap-on Industrial Brands warrants to the original purchaser of CDI Torque Products that the company’s torque products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Snap-on Industrial Brands will repair or replace CDI Torque Products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defective workmanship or materials (excluding calibration) for 12 months from the date of original purchase. Snap-on Industrial Brands warrants “initial, out of box calibration” of each new, unused CDI Torque Product. Repair, replacement or recalibration shall be at the election and expense of Snap-on Industrial Brands, and is your exclusive remedy in place of all other rights and remedies. Products must be returned with proof of purchase, freight prepaid, to a CDI Torque Products repair center for warranty service. Snap-on Industrial Brands will repair or replace Williams’ Torque Multipliers which fail to give satisfactory service due to defective workmanship or material for 90 days from the date of original purchase. Snap-on Industrial Brands does not provide any warranty for products subjected to abnormal use. Abnormal use includes misuse, accident, modification, unreasonable use, neglect, lack of maintenance, or use after the tool is significantly worn.
30-250 Ft Lbs
Max Ft Lbs:
101-500 Ft Lbs