The CDI Torque Wrench 2503MFRMH is a micrometer adjustable 1/2" torque wrench with a maximum torque of 250 ft lbs. This dual-scale micrometer adjustable torque wrench from Snap-On has a 1/2" Drive and an English range of 30-250 Ft Lbs and Metric range of 47-332 Nm. The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use and all of CDI's click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both directions. If you are looking for an option with a smaller English range, check out the CDI 25003MRMH adjustable torque wrench.
CDI Torque Wrench 2503MFRMH Features:
- Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip.
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set
- Easy-to-read laser marked scales
- Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
1/2" Drive Snap-On Torque Wrench Specs:
- English Range: 30-250 ft lb
- English Range Increments: 1
- Nm Range: 47-332
- Nm Increments: 1.4
- A In.: 24.4
- B In.: 1.7
- C In.: 1.4
- D In.: 1..40
- Wt. Lbs: 3.15