The CDI 2502MRPH Comfort Grip Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrench with 3/8" Drive dual scale, has an English Scale range from 30-250 In Lbs and Metric range from 4-27.7 Nm. The comfort-grip handle series features an ergonomically designed grip that is tough, durable and comfortable to operate. While sharing all the same rugged internal components with the metal handle wrench, the comfort-grip series adds a smooth polymer grip to these adjustable torque wrenches.
CDI Torque 2502MRPH Features:
- Ergonomic comfort-grip.
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set
- Easy-to-read laser marked scales
- Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Drive: 3/8"
- English Range: 30-250 in.lb
- English Range Increments: 1
- Nm Range: 4.0-27.7
- Nm Increments: 0.12
- A In.: 11.25
- B In.: 1.06
- C In.: 1.06
- D In.: 1.06