50 - 250 In Lbs / 5.6 - 28 Nm CDI J Shank Preset Changeable Head Torque Wrench - 10T-I-CDI SET
- 10T-I- CDI SET
The CDI 10T-I Preset torque wrenches use "J" Shank Interchangeable Heads and can be preset between 50-250 In lbs or 5.6-28 Nm
CDI SET = TORQUE LEVEL PRESET BY CDI BEFORE SHIPPING AND DOES COME WITH A CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION.
Lead time for this Presetting is 10 days.
CDI 10T-I Preset torque wrenches are designed for use on production lines and other applications where a specific torque is required for repetitive operations. The design, fabrication and materials used have been developed in coordination with major manufacturers in actual production use.
- Durable, non-slip cushion grip
- Uses "J" shank heads
- Audible click and feel impulse torque control mechanism
- Tamper proof torque setting for production line use
- Torque values can be calibrated in english or metric setting
- Accuracy: +/- 4% of indicated value, in direction of torque indicator, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789
- A In.: 10
- B In.: 0.63
- C In.: 0.61
- D In.: 1
- Shank Size: J
- English Range: 50-250 in.lb
- Nm Range: 5.6-28 Nm
- Wt. Lbs.: 0.35
CDI J Shank Heads Available For This Wrench:
|12 Point Box End Heads||