The CDI 10T-I Preset torque wrenches use "J" Shank interchangeable Heads and can be preset between 50-250 In lbs or 5.6-28 Nm
CDI SET = TORQUE LEVEL PRESET BY CDI BEFORE SHIPPING AND DOES COME WITH A CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION.
Lead time for presetting the interchangeable torque wrench is 10 days.
This 250 in lb preset torque wrench is designed for use on production lines and other applications where a specific torque is required for repetitive operations. The design, fabrication and materials used for this click torque wrench have been developed in coordination with major manufacturers in actual production use.
- Durable, non-slip cushion grip
- Uses "J" shank heads
- Audible click and feel impulse torque control mechanism
- Tamper proof torque setting for production line use
- The torque values on the interchangeable torque wrench can be calibrated in English or metric settings.
- Accuracy: +/- 4% of indicated value, in direction of torque indicator, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789
- A In.: 10
- B In.: 0.63
- C In.: 0.61
- D In.: 1
- Shank Size: J
- English Range: 50-250 in.lb
- Nm Range: 5.6-28 Nm
- Wt. Lbs.: 0.35
CDI J Shank Heads Available For This Wrench:
|12 Point Box End Heads||