The Digitool C-2501-1 Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrench has a 1/4" Drive and an English range of 30-250 In Lbs and a metric range of 3.4 - 28.2 Nm. These adjustable “C” series click-type wrenches are clearly the preferred industrial torquing tool. The 1/4" drive adjustable torque wrench is easy to use and provide precision measurement that exceeds the accuracy and range defined by the ASME Standards.
- 36-tooth quick-release ratchet head.
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
- Permanent roll-marked micrometer adjustment Scale
- Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 5% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 15% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Drive: 1/4"
- English Range: 30-250 in.lb.
- Nm Range: 4.0-27.7
- A In.: 11
- B In.: 1.06
- C In.: 0.93
- D In.: 1.06
- Wt. Lbs: 1.2