The Norbar 14007 Model 1000 P 3/4 Professional Preset Torque Wrench has a 3/4'' Drive and can be preset between 220-750 Ft Lbs or 300-1000 Nm. The Norbar Preset Type Torque Wrenches are designed for the production environment where they will be set and then dedicated to a particular application.
Lead time for presetting: 2 days.
- Accuracy of +/-3% of reading.
- Traceable calibration certificate supplied.
- Non length dependent. Extension handle can be used to reduce operator effort (handle supplied as standard with Model 800, 1000 and 1500).
- Positive 'click' can be heard seen and felt.
- 60 tooth ratchet style head with 3/4'' push through drive.
- Low weight - Model 800 just 14.5 Lbs.
- Fine 60 tooth ratchet allows the wrench to be used in confined areas.
- Supplied in a high quality blow molded plastic case, with space provided for accessories such as sockets.
Made in the England.