The Norbar 15007 Micrometer Adjustable Torque "click" Wrench with 3/4" Drive dual scale has an English Scale range from 60-300 Ft Lbs and Metric range from 80-400 Nm.
The square drive on this 300 ft lb torque wrench features a finger grip on the top ('mushroom' head) that assists with running down the nut until resistance is met.
- Factory calibrated to +/-3% and our new mechanism ensures that the accuracy is retained for longer.
- The digital adjustable torque wrench is supplied with a calibration certificate to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9000:2000.
- Ergonomic new handle with a high proportion of soft-feel, high grip material.
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- This Norbar torque tool features a secure push/pull locking mechanism that is quick and intuitive and prevents accidental adjustment.
- Large scale window and long scale length for great visibility and accurate setting.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the TimeStrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.
- Length: 686 mm
- Square Size: 3/4"
- Weight: 1.93 Kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 60
- Ratchet Type: Industrial 'Mushroom' head
- Ratchet Diameter: 51 mm
- Packed Length: 730 mm
- Packed Weight: 2.68 Kg
The Norbar 15007 digital adjustable torque wrench is made in England.