The SO-12 has a 1/4'' Female Hex Drive, an English range of 0-12 Inch Ounces and torques in both the left and right direction.
- The Seekonk Vertical Torque gauges are designed for low torque range tightening in inch grams, inch ounces, and inch pounds.
- these versatile and dependable tools feature precision thrust and lateral bearings which insure accuracy to within +/- 3%.
- Ideal for use in electronics, medical, communications, aircraft and automotive industries.
- Dials designed to minimize parallax error.
- Three interchangeable bits are provided with every tool (slotted, phillips, and 1/4" square drive); which are accommodated in a standard 1/4" integral hexagonal socket.
- Conforms to Federal Specification MIL-W-26497B, March 6, 1969.
- Halo bit, 1/8" ball hex bit also available.
- Shipped with complementary NIST certificate of calibration.