The Seekonk BT-2L-1/4 T-Handle Preset Slip Type Torque Wrench has a 1/4'' Drive, can be preset between 2 - 80 In Lbs or .22 - 9 Nm and uses the Lockup Mode = Preset Torque Level Set Right & Locks When Turned Left.
Lead time for slip torque wrench: 2 Days
- This preset type torque wrench automatically releases and resets when preset level is reached. This prevents over torquing despite continued turning.
- Preset at factory to requested torque value and shipped with complementary NIST certificate of calibration.
- T-handle torque wrench is manufactured with solid steel construction and a torque mechanism machined from aircraft quality high alloy steel.
- The Seekonk slip type t handle torque wrenches have become the worldwide standard for torque hand tools.
- The concept of foolproof accurate torque control at a most reasonable cost has made the "T" handles indispensable in countless applications.
- Accuracy: 2-10 in. lbs = +/- 1/2 in. lbs / 11-25 in. lbs = +/- 1 In Lbs / 26-50 In Lbs = +/- 2 in. lbs / 51 in. lbs +, = +/- 4%
- MODES OF OPERATION:
- Ratchet = Preset Torque Level Set Right & Ratchets When Turned Left.
- Direct = Preset Torque Level Set In Both Right & Left Directions.
- Lockup = Preset Torque Level Set Right & Locks When Turned Left.
- Backoff = Preset Torque Level Set Right & Torques At 1 1/2 Times Preset Level When Turned Left.
- Lockup collar = Preset Torque Level Set Right & Locking Collar Can Be Used When Turned Left.