The Seekonk LT-R 3/8 is an L Handle Preset Slip Type Torque Wrench that can be preset between 30 - 100 In Lbs English or 3.3 - 11.3 Nm Metric and can be set to:
- torques right and ratchet left
- torque left and ratchet right
Lead time for presetting: 2 days.
- The Seekonk "L" handle slip type torque tools extend fool proof versatility into a convenient "low profile" configuration.
- As with our other slip type tools, over torquing is impossible even with continued turning.
- Minimum head diameter design allows access into hard to reach areas.
- The unmatched performance and endurance exhibited by these tools are made possible by internal components produced on Seekonk's state of the art CNC machining centers.
- Both the advanced design and production of these and all other Seekonk products are controlled by our ISO 9001 quality system.
- Tools are pre-set at the factory to your requirements.
- Under normal use, yearly calibration is sufficient, however; routine calibration checks on a Seekonk Analog or PDTS electronic torque analyzer would be considered prudent.
- Standard accuracy +/- 4%.
- Shipped with complementary NIST certificate of calibration.