The Williams 600T-I Preset torque wrenches use "Z" Shank interchangeable Heads and can be preset between 120-600 Ft Lbs or 162-814 Nm
SETW = TORQUE LEVEL PRESET BY CDI BEFORE SHIPPING AND DOES COME WITH A CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION.
Lead time for Presetting is 10 days.
Williams 600T-IW non-adjustable torque wrenches are designed for use on production lines and other applications where a specific torque is required for repetitive operations.The design, fabrication and materials used have been developed in coordination with major manufacturers in actual production use.
- Durable, non-slip cushion grip
- Uses "Z" shank heads
- Audible click and feel impulse torque control mechanism
- Tamper proof torque setting for production line use
- Torque values can be calibrated in english or metric setting
- Accuracy: +/- 4% of indicated value, in direction of torque indicator, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789
- A In.: 55
- B In.: 1.5
- C In.: 1.25
- D In.: 1.25
- Shank Size: Z
- English Range: 120-600 ft.lb
- Nm Range: 162-814 Nm
- Wt. Lbs.: 10.45
CDI Z Shank Heads Available For This Wrench: