The 1/2" Dr SPA-2503 Digitool Solutions Electronic Portable Torque Angle Pro offers an English range of 6 – 150 Ft Lbs and 72 – 1800 In Lbs and a metric range of 8 – 200 Nm.
The SPA series of self-contained electronic torque and angle meter pro is built on a Digitool Solutions exclusive rotatable platform. The Digitool SPA-1503 electronic torque & angle meter transforms any wrench or non-impact driver into a high-precision torque and angle instrument. A high-contrast LCD display and simple push-button preset adjustment provide an intuitive user interface for torque and/or angle specification settings. Tri-colored visual indicators, an audible signal and a tactile vibration alert signal early warning and preset attainment of torque and angle application as well as over-load conditions. Built on a robust square-drive extension and installed between the tool and the work, these meters are free of hand-hold position error that is typical of common torque wrenches.
Six Ranges Function in Both CW and CCW Directions
Six models, with square-drives covering 2.5 ft-lb to 600 ft-lb in six ranges function in both CW and CCW directions while maintaining torque measurement accuracy within ±1% between 10% to 100% of full scale and angle measurement accuracy to +/-1° of rotation. The meter is usable down to 4% of full-scale torque setting while retaining +/-3% display accuracy. With extra-precision torque sensing and higher resolution analog-to digital conversion, the Digitool SPA-1503 electronic torque & angle meter is intended for critical industrial, aerospace, laboratory and quality control applications. The sturdy handle and nylon housing are robust enough for tough field use. A built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery system provides 200-hours of continuous operation. A global 110-240VAC wall transformer is included.
This meter, used with any wrench, breaker bar, hand driver or non-impacting power tool, is compliant with both ISO and ASME B107-28 (Type 1) Standards. A certificate of calibration with N.I.S.T. traceability can be provided if requested.
- ±1% accuracy of torque reading from 10% – 100%
- Torque applicable in both CW & CCW
- Torque starts at 4% of full scale accuracy ±3%
- ±1° Precision at normal speed of rotation @360°
- Angle preset from 5° to 360°
- Angle memory during ratcheting
- Usable from 5% of full scale with ±3% of reading
- Warning LED, Buzzer and Vibration
- Li-Ion Polymer rechargeable battery
- Up to 200 hours of continuous operation
- Charger adapter 110-240V AC included
- Self contained Torque & Angle meter
- Easy to use. No Training needed
- Auto power off after 2 minutes
- Eliminates hand position error
- Square Drive: 1/2-inch
- Torque Range:
- 6 - 150 ft-lb
- 72 - 1800 in-lb
- 8 - 200 Nm
- Total Length:
- 3.75-inch x 2-inch
- 95-mm x 50.8-mm
- Weight: 1.5-lb | 0.68-kg