The SPA-4004 Digitool Solutions 3/4" Dr Electronic Portable Torque Meter can measure and English range of 16 – 400 Ft lbs or 192 – 4800 In Lbs and Metric range of 21.5 – 542 Nm.
Self-contained Electronic Torque and Angle Meters
The SPA series of self-contained electronic torque and angle meter pro is built on a Digitool Solutions exclusive rotatably platform. These meters transform any wrench or non-impact driver into a high-precision torque and angle instrument. A high-contrast LCD display and simple push-button preset adjustment provide an intuitive user interface for torque and/or angle specification settings. Tri-colored visual indicators, an audible signal and a tactile vibration alert signal early warning and preset attainment of torque and angle application as well as over-load conditions. Built on a robust square-drive extension and installed between the tool and the work, these meters are free of hand-hold position error that is typical of common torque wrenches.
±1% between 10% to 100% in Both CW and CCW Directions
The SPA-4004 Digitool Solutions 3/4" Dr Electronic Portable Torque Meter in both CW and CCW directions while maintaining torque measurement accuracy within ±1% between 10% to 100% of full scale and angle measurement accuracy to +/-1° of rotation. The meter is usable down to 4% of full-scale torque setting while retaining +/-3% display accuracy. With extra-precision torque sensing and higher resolution analog-to digital conversion, the SPA is intended for critical industrial, aerospace, laboratory and quality control applications. The sturdy handle and nylon housing are robust enough for tough field use. A built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery system provides 200-hours of continuous operation. A global 110-240VAC wall transformer is included.
This meter, used with any wrench, breaker bar, hand driver or non-impacting power tool, is compliant with both ISO and ASME B107-28 (Type 1) Standards. A certificate of calibration with N.I.S.T. tractability can be provided if requested.
- ±1% accuracy of torque reading from 10% – 100%
- Torque applicable in both CW & CCW
- Torque starts at 4% of full scale accuracy ±3%
- ±1° Precision at normal speed of rotation @360°
- Angle preset from 5° to 360°
- Angle memory during ratcheting
- Usable from 5% of full scale with ±3% of reading
- Warning LED, Buzzer and Vibration
- Li-Ion Polymer rechargeable battery
- Up to 200 hours of continuous operation
- Charger adapter 110-240V AC included
- Self contained Torque & Angle meter
- Easy to use. No Training needed
- Auto power off after 2 minutes
- Eliminates hand position error
- Square Drive: 3/4-inch
- Torque Range:
- 16 – 400 ft-lb
- 192 – 4800 in-lb
- 21.5 – 542 Nm
- Total Length:Weight:Weight:
- 4.5-inch x 2-inch
- 114-mm x 50.8-mm
- 2.0-lb | 0.91-kg