The Tohnichi Torque Screwdriver RTD40Z has a 1/4" Hex drive and an English range of 15 - 40 In Oz.
Used for any tightening operation such as mass production assembly and maintenance. The rotary slip clutch reduces the possibility of over-torque. Once torque set is achieved, even if more force is applied, the tool ratchets and does not add additional torque.
- Adjustable torque setting by twisting shaft with main and supplementary scales
- Models are available in SI, Metric or English units of measure --one unit of measure on tool
- Lock ring holds selected torque value in place
- For Clockwise tightening only
- Click alerts user that torque set has been achieved
- Rotary slip mechanism prevents over torque by ratcheting after click
- Accuracy +/-3% of indicated value
- Mid range models have removable colored resin grip
- Large models includes hook to assist with turning shaft to set tool for higher values.
- Accepts 1/4 hex bits (not included) See Accessories tab above
- Includes Tohnichi Factory Certificate of Calibration
- (NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration offered for additional fee)
|MODEL||TORQUE RANGE||Dimensions [mm]||Weight Approx.||Accessories|
|New Model Name||min.-max.||Graduation||L'||D1||D2||D3||D4||L1||L2||kg||Removable Resin Grip||Handle Bar||Hook Spanner|
- This series accepts standard 6.35 (1/4) hex bits, sold separately.
Made In Japan