CDI Premier MULTITEST Torque Calibration System - 2000-1
The CDI Torque 2000-1 Premier MULTITEST Torque, Force & Tension Calibration System from Snap-On Industrial Brands is CDI's All Inclusive Calibration System and the most comprehensive calibration system for torque and force testing.The MULTITEST Torque, Force and Tension Calibration System is the most sophisticated system available in the industry. This torque wrench calibration tester will test and calibrate most types of torque wrenches, torque screwdrivers, torque multipliers, cable tensiometers, tension and compression gauges and non-impact power tools such as nut-runners and electric screwdrivers.
CDI 2000-1 Features:
- Our most comprehensive calibration system for torque and force
- Calibrate torque wrenches up to 2000 ft. lbs.
- Check the accuracy and calibrate cable tensiometers, tension and compression gauges
- Includes the easy-to-use 4-in-1 transducer kit
- Eleven single transducers ranging from 5 in. oz. up to 2000 ft. lbs.
- Includes torque screwdriver testing kit
- Automatic safety feature locks system to prevent overloading and possible damage to transducers
- Displays eight units of torque and six units of force
- Also includes a calibration stand and all necessary calibration wheels, arms, weights and trays
- Downloading software included with the torque wrench calibration tester
**60 - 90 day lead time for delivery of this item.