CDI Complete Motorized Multitest Torque Calibration System - 2800-3 has taken torque calibration to a higher level. Increase your productivity with the 2000 ft lbs fully automatic motorized loader. This torque wrench calibration equipment was designed for the high volume calibration laboratory that requires a high-speed, automatic torque calibration system. In the automatic mode, the MULTITEST Motorized System will cycle, test and calibrate most torque wrenches. With our optional kits, you can calibrate torque screwdrivers, cable tensiometers, tension and compression gauges utilizing the manual mode, (hand crank only).
The CDI Multitest 2800-3 Multitest consists of the Monitor, Motorized Loader, Roller Cabinet, Extension Arm & 4 in lbs to 250 ft lbs, 60 - 600 ft lbs, 200 - 2000 ft lbs transducers.
This torque wrench calibration equipment ships within 30 days.
CDI Multitest 2800-3 Features:
- Automatic sensor recognition with ''Smart'' Transducers
- Range: 5 in. oz. to 2000 ft. lb. torque (bi-directional) Accuracy: ± 0.25% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 10% to 100% of full scale
- Dual mode function (Manual & Automatic)
- Automatic speed control
- Built-in, low profile serial printer
- Date and time stamp for stored values
- Statistical analysis performed on stored data
- Emergency stop button
- Programmable manual or automatic options for clear, store & print functions
- Recall and review of stored torque values
- Track, Peak, First Peak, Power Tool Modes
- RS232C port, analog output
- Eight Torque measurement units: in. oz., in. lb., ft. lb., Nm, dNm, cNm, mkg and cmkg
- Six Force units: Ounce, Pound, Newton, deciNewton, Kilo pound (Kilogram) & Gram
- Automatic lock-up for transducer protection
- All transducers are individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
|2000-810-01||MULTITEST Digital Monitor|
|2000-800-02||Motorized Loader with Roller Cabinet|
|2000-400-0||4-in-1 Transducer Kit, 4 in. lbs. to 250 ft. lbs|
|2000-500-02||Bracket for 4-in-1 Transducer Adapter Kit|
|2000-12-02||Transducer Range from 60 - 600 ft lbs|
|2000-14-0||Transducer Range from 200 - 2000 ft lbs|
|2000-50-1||Cable from MULTITEST to PC|