The CDI Suretest Basic Torque Calibration System (CDI 5000-3) is user-friendly and can test torque wrench and torque screwdriver levels between 4 In Lbs and 600 Ft Lbs. The CDI 5000-3 torque tool calibration system is a laboratory-grade instrument that captures torque measurements with a user-friendly interface. It features a large LCD graphical display. The CDI Suretest may be used with a single transducer or can be used as the principal component of another Torque Calibration System. The CDI Suretest features versatile data acquisition capabilities including measurement storage, retrieval, statistical analysis and automatic downloading to an external printer/computer. The CDI 5000-3 stores, recalls and downloads up to 3000 torque readings. The CDI torque calibration system provides readings with an accuracy of +/- .25% of indicated value and features multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese and German.
Usually ships within 5 days.
- Large LCD graphical display
- Five built-in languages
- Date and time stamp
- Dual RS-232 ports, analog output
- SPC built-in
- Automatic downloading
- Accuracy is +/- 0.25% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 10% to 100% of full scale
- Transducers available from 5 in. ozs. to 2000 ft. lbs. of torque
- All transducers are “Smart” (Plug and Play)
- Readout in eight different engineering units
- Stores and recalls 3000 torque values (Date & Time)
- Fully automatic voltage input adaptation (100 - 240 VAC input)
- Data is saved when SURETEST is turned off
- All transducers supplied with certification
- All transducers are individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
CDI 5000-3 INCLUDES:
|5000-ST||Suretest Monitor w/Cable and Case|
|600TL-2||Mechanical Loader 600 ft. lb.|
|2000-400-02||4 in 1 Transducer Kit-Range 4 in. lb. to 250 ft. lb.|
|2000-500-02||4 in 1 Transducer Adapter Kit|
|2000-12-02||Transducer Kit-Range 60-600 ft. lb.|