The Tohnichi 1000CDB-A-S Interchangable dial torque wrench has a range of 7 - 70 Ft Lbs and uses Tohnichi size 15D heads.
Interchangable Dial Torque Wrench Features:
- Accuracy ± 3%.
- Easily exchange different head types for various applications such as ring head, open end head, and ratchet. (See full selection of available heads in accessories section below)
- Lightweight, easy-to read large scale features follower hand memory pointer that captures peak torque
- Since the amount of deformation is small, the operator's fatigue is reduced compared to the flat beam type torque wrench.
- The dial is movable making it easy to adjust the zero point, or use for tightening by moving dial to desired torque and tightening to "0"
- The dial indicator has a full-surround protective cover to prevent damage to external objects.
- Low range models have handle designed to guide operator to use index finger to apply lighter force to avoid possible over torque
- Includes certificate of calibration compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type I Class B.
|Accuracy ± 3%|
|TORQUE RANGE |
[lbf • in/lbf • Ft]
|MIN.~MAX.||lbf • Ft||7~70|
|GRAD.||lbf • Ft||1|
|APPLICABLE BOLT |
|MAX. HAND FORCE [N]||256.4|
|DIMENSION ||EFFECTIVE LENGTH||L||15.4"|
Overall length does not include Interchangable head. PH (Pipe wrench head) type Interchangable head is not available for this model.
Interchangable Heads Available For This Wrench:
Made in Japan