The Williams TM-750LW 3/4" Torque Multiplier with Handle offers a torque ratio of 3.6:1 and a maximum output of 1,000 Ft Lbs or 1,355 Nm. If you are seeking something with a slightly higher output, check out the Williams TM-391.
Williams 3/4" Torque Multiplier Features:
- The Williams TM-750LW Torque Multiplier provides the operator with nut-turning power that requires only a fraction of the force required when using conventional tools.
- Input and output rotation is in the same direction.
- Reaction bar rotation is opposite to input direction and must rest securely against a rigid object to withstand the generated reaction force.
- By removing 4 screws, heads may be easily disassembled for inspection, cleaning and lubrication.
- Max Output Ft. Lbs.: 1000
- Multiplication Ratio: 3.6 to 1
- Approx Ft Lbs for Max Output: 275
- Input Female Sq.: 1/2"
- Output Male Sq.: 3/4"
- Head Thickness Inc. Tang: 3 9/32
- Head Dia.: 3 1/2
- Oal. Lgth. Inc. Reaction Bar: 22.5