2,000 Ft Lbs 1" Dr Williams 3.6:1 Torque Multiplier - TM-1000
The Williams TM-1000 Torque Multiplier with Handle offers a torque ratio of 3.6:1 and a maximum output of 2,000 Ft Lbs or 2,711 Nm.
- The Williams TM-1000 Torque Multiplier provides the operator with nut-turning power that requires only a fraction of the force required when using conventional tools.
- Input and output rotation is in the same direction.
- Reaction bar rotation is opposite to input direction and must rest securely against a rigid object to withstand the generated reaction force.
- By removing 4 screws, heads may be easily disassembled for inspection, cleaning and lubrication.
- Max Output Ft. Lbs.: 2000
- Multiplication Ratio: 3.6 to 1
- Approx Ft Lbs for Max Output: 550
- Input Female Sq.: 3/4"
- Output Male Sq.: 1"
- Head Thickness Inc. Tang: 4 3/8
- Head Dia.: 3 17/32
- Oal. Lgth. Inc. Reaction Bar: 24