The Norbar HT4 hand torque multiplier 17022 has a 26:1 ratio and Operates between: 330 - 3300 Ft Lbs & 450 - 4500 Nm. This manual torque multiplier has been designed for use where it is necessary to provide higher torques than would otherwise be possible due to limitations of space or operator strength.
1 DRIVE TORQUE MULTIPLIER FEATURES
- Robust construction means minimal maintenance and long life.
- High ratios allow the use of a small torque wrench.
- Supplied in carrying case with replacement square drive.
- Anti Wind-Up Ratchet (Anti Backlash) fitted to allow safer and more practical operation.
- The torque multiplier tool is designed with an angle protractor for easy torque and angle tightening.
- True 26:1 torque multiplication, accuracy guaranteed better than +/-4%.
- Tool Weight: 7.0 Kg
- Multiplication Ratio: 26:1
- Output Square: 1"
- Input Square: 1/2"
- Plate Weight: 1.9 Kg
Made In England