The Norbar HT3 Kit 17221 'Highwayman' torque multiplier has a 5:1 ratio and Operates between: 200 - 2000 Ft Lbs, 270 - 2700 Nm & 27.0 - 270 kgf·m. This 5:1 torque multiplier is designed for use where it is necessary to provide higher torques than would otherwise be possible due to limitations of space or operator strength.
Input to the multiplier is via a ratchet torque wrench set to one fifth of the desired output torque.
- 5:1 torque multiplication, accuracy guaranteed better than +/-4%.
- Supplied with two reaction bar styles for maximum versatility.
- Robust construction of the Norbar 17221 5:1 torque multiplier means minimal maintenance and long life.
- Supplied in a carrying case, the Highwayman is ideal for inclusion in the heavy vehicle kit.
- Tool Weight: 3.8 Kg
- Multiplication Ratio: 5:1
- Output Square: 1"
- Input Square: 3/4"
- Velocity Ratio: 5.333:1
- Plate Weight: 1.3 Kg
Made In England