The Norbar HT3 Kit 17220 'Highwayman' torque multiplier has a 5:1 ratio and Operates between: 96 - 960 Ft Lbs, 130 - 1300 Nm & 13 - 130 kgf·m. This multipliers has been designed for use where it is necessary to provide higher torques than would otherwise be possible due to limitations of space or operator strength.
Input to the Norbar 17220 torque multiplier is via a ratchet torque wrench set to one fifth of the desired output torque.
Norbar 3/4 Dr Torque Multiplier Tool Features:
- 5:1 torque multiplication, accuracy guaranteed better than +/-4%.
- Supplied with two reaction bar styles for maximum versatility.
- Robust construction means minimal maintenance and long life.
- Supplied in a carrying case, the Highwayman is ideal for inclusion in the heavy vehicle kit.
- 1300 N.m version has a spare 3/4" output square included in the kit.
- Tool Weight: 3.8 Kg
- Multiplication Ratio: 5:1
- Output Square: 3/4"
- Input Square: 1/2"
- Velocity Ratio: 5.333:1
- Plate Weight: 1.3 Kg
Made In England