The Norbar 16071 torque multiplier HT9/125 AWUR emploies multiple stages of epicyclic gearing to give an ultra high torque ratio of 125:1. This Norbar torque multiplier delivers an English torque level of 7,000 Ft Lbs or 9,500 Nm and contains an anti-windup ratchet system.
- Electronic torque transducers can be fitted for precise torque monitoring.
- True torque multiplication guaranteed better than +/-4%.
- High ratios allow the use of a small torque wrench, multipliers can be used where access is limited.
- Anti Wind-Up Ratchet available on all models allowing safer and more practical operation.
- Tool Weight: 18.9 Kg
- Multiplication Ratio: 125:1
- Output Square: 1 1/2"
- Input Square: 1/2"
- Velocity Ratio: 162.284:1
- Max Input Speed: 188 revs/min
- Plate Weight: 8.3 Kg
- Plate Torque: 75 N.m
Made In England