The Norbar 16065 torque multiplier HT7/25 AWUR uses multiple stages of gearing to give an torque ratio of 25:1. This multiplier delivers an English torque level of 4,500 Ft Lbs or 6,000Nm and contains a Anti Wind-Up Ratchet system.
4500 Ft Lb Hand Torque Multiplier Features:
- Electronic torque transducers can be fitted for precise torque monitoring.
- True torque multiplication guaranteed better than +/-4%.
- High ratios allow the use of a small torque wrench, multipliers can be used where access is limited.
- Anti Wind-Up Ratchet available on all models allowing safer and more practical operation.
- Tool Weight: 10.7 Kg
- Multiplication Ratio: 25:1
- Output Square: 1 1/2"
- Input Square: 1/2"
- Velocity Ratio: 158.678:1
- Max Input Speed: 292 revs/min
- Plate Weight: 6.3 Kg
- Plate Torque: 75 N.m
Made In England