The Williams TM-395 plate reaction manual torque multiplier offers a torque ratio of 52:1 and a maximum output of 8,000 Ft Lbs or 10,846 Nm.
Williams Snap-On Torque Multiplier Features:
- Input torque holding ratchet - holds the torque multiplier tool in place during torqueing.
- Needle bearing construction for high efficiency.
- Standard reaction plate meets most job applications.
- Shearable output squares - to protect tool during overload.
- Max Output Ft. Lbs.: 8000
- Max Input Ft Lbs: 154
- Gear Ratio: 60
- Torque Ratio: 52
- Overall Length: 15 13/64
- Head Height: 10 3/4
- Head Dia.: 5 13/16
- Input Drive Female Sq: 1/2"
- Output Drive Male Sq: 1 1/2"