The Norbar 50677.LOG Smart Flange Mounted Transducer has a 1/4" Drive and can measure in an English range of .4 - 20 In Lbs. Norbar Flange Mounted Transducers incorporate mounting points for securely fixing the transducer to the working surface. The transducer lead is also included and is fitted with a high quality Lemo® connector, suitable for attachment to TST, TTT and Pro-Log instruments.
- Accuracy: Class 1 for the primary classification range (+/-0.5% of reading).
- 'SMART' - TST, TTT, TTL-HE and T-Box instruments will automatically recognizes calibration details.
- Rundown Fixture is included allowing joint simulation for power tool testing.
- Supplied with NIST calibration certificate.
- Transducer has a 1/4" male hexagon drive and is supplied with a precision made square drive adapter.
- If using this transducer with a Series 1 TST or TTT (Part No.s 43198 - 43201) or a Pro-Log display instrument, please contact Norbar.
- Weight: 0.75 Kg
- Temp Range Operating: -10°C to +50°C
- Temp Range Storage: -20°C to +70°C
- Thermal Effect On Span: < +/- 0.03%/°C
- Thermal Effect On Zero: < +/- 0.01%/°C
- Torsional Deflection: < 1°
- Fatigue: > 10 exp 7 cycles
- Maximum Torsion Capacity: 150%
- Connector: Lemo®
- Drive 1: 1/4"
Made in England